Small livestock shelters, easy self installation, can be fully mobile. Ideal for general shelter from wind and rain & especially useful at lambing time where space in the barn is at a premium. These shelters can have a front gate fitted which makes them ideal if you need to isolate one of your livestock through disease or injury.
Livestock shelters are 5ft 6" high at the front and 5ft high at the back, available from 6ft wide x 6ft deep to 12ft wide x 6ft deep. The framework timber is Tanalised ex. 3" x 1.5" (finish size 70mmx34mm) ; roof purlins are Tanalised ex. 3" x 1.5" (finish size 70mmx34mm) at 400mm centres on buildings up to 2.4m wide and 4"x2" (finish size 95mm x 45mm) on building above 2.4m wide, the roof covering is black corrugated Onduline. A full-frame timber skid is available for all sizes. We offer a delivery & installation service anywhere in Kent for a fixed price. For deliveries & installation outside of Kent, please call our shop for your delivery & installation price.
Collected single shelter price- 5ft 6" high at front sloping down to 5ft at the back. Width (front with door opening) x Depth
- 6ft (1.8m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 4ft (1.2m) door opening- £360.00 inc. VAT
- 8ft (2.4m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 6ft (1.8m) door opening- £420.00 inc. VAT
- 10ft (3.0m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £624.00 inc. VAT
- 12ft (3.6m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £972.00 inc. VAT
- Full frame timber skid to shelter- £230.00 inc. VAT
- Metal or timber field gate fitted to shelter - £298.00 inc. VAT
- Delivery & installation in Kent each shelter £158.00 inc. VAT