Small livestock shelters, easy self installation, can be fully mobile. Ideal for general shelter from wind and rain & especially usefull at lambing time where space in the barn is at a premium. These shelters can have a front gate fitted which make them ideal if you need to isolate one of your livestock through disease or injury.
Our livestock shelters are built to the same quality as our eCONO equestrian buildings. Livestock shelters are 5ft 6" high at the front and 5ft high at the back. The framework construction is 50x75mm Tanalised CLS; roof purlins are C16 Tanalised 45x95mm at 400mm centres & the roof covering is black corrugated Onduline. A full-frame timber skid is available for all sizes, and we offer a delivery & installation service anywhere in Kent for a fixed price. For deliveries & installation outside of Kent, please call our shop for your delivery & installation price.
Collected single shleter price- 5ft 6" high at front sloping down to 5ft at the back.
- 6ft (1.8m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 4ft (1.2m) door opening- £300.00 inc. VAT
- 8ft (2.4m) x 6ft (1.8m) - 6ft (1.8m) door opening- £350.00 inc. VAT
- 10ft (3.0m) x 8ft (2.4m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £520.00 inc. VAT
- 10ft (3.0m) x 10ft (3.0m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £790.00 inc. VAT
- 12ft (3.6m) x 10ft (3.0m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £810.00 inc. VAT
- 12ft (3.6m) x 12ft (3.6m) - 8ft (2.4m) door opening- £900.00 inc. VAT
- Full frame timber skid- add £150.00 inc. VAT
- Metal or timber field gate fitted to single shelter - £185.00 inc. VAT
- Delivery & installation in Kent- add £115.00 inc. VAT