All of our eCONO equestrian buildings are made in our works by our Carpenters. We do not 'buy-in' any of our timber buildings, and that allows us to ensure exceptional quality buildings are constructed only using the best quality materials and craftsmanship. With over 35yrs experience in timber building manufacture, we have managed to identify the key areas where many of our 'competitors' fail to provide the 'extras' needed to ensure your timber building will last for years.
eCONO Pent Shelter Specification
- Unit Size- eCONO PENT shelters 3.6m x 3.6m (12ft x 12ft), 4.8m x 3.6m (16ft x 12ft) & 7.2m x 3.6m (24ft x 12ft)
- Wall Construction- Walls are built with 3" x 2" Tanalised timber framing, spaced at 600mm centres.
- Wall Cladding- Quality rebated Redwood ex 16x125mm shiplap
- Roof Construction- Purlins are 100mm x 47mm regularised timber spaced at 400mm centres, supported by a continuous timber support rail. The roof covering is black Onduline corrugated sheets.
- Door Openings- Opening sizes- 12ft wide shelter -1 x 2.4m , 16ft wide shelter - 1 x 2.4m, 24ft wide shelter- 2 x 2.4m .Height of opening 2.2m.
- Kickboards- Available as an optional extra. Recommended if mobile unit.
- Ventilation- The open front & eve construction provides adequate ventilation.
- Canopy/Overhang- None
- Guttering- Available as an optional extra
- Height- 2.4m to the front and 2.27m. to the back.
- Fascia Boards- Fitted to each side of the building- 15mm x145mm prepared smooth timbers
- Timber Treatment- All timber used in the construction of this building is pressure treated to BS EN 3351-UC3.2
- Kickboard lining where supplied or fitted is moisture resistant OSB3
- All of our eCONO stables & shelter are made using fully Tanalised pressure treated timber for the framework, cladding, bargeboards, fascias, and corner weathering fillets. Tanalised timber provides effective protection against timber rot but is not water repellent, and as such we recommend you treat the external timbers of your building using a suitable weatherproofing exterior stable paint. Please view our product care sheet on weatherproofing & painting for more information.
NO OTHER TIMBER BUILDING MANUFACTURER OFFERS OUR SPECIFICATION AS STANDARD AT OUR PRICES!