Our working dog specification kennels are based around 1.5m x 3.0m single kennels, 3.0m x 3.0m double kennels & 4.5m x 3.0m triple kennels. We manufacture all timber kennels and timber kennels with galvanised metal runs, all our working dog kennels have roof covered runs. Working dog kennels have a standard 1.5m x 1.0m sleeping area with raised bed and windbreak, sliding lockable pophole to kennel run, sliding air vent with a 1.5m x 2.0m kennel run.
Standard A-E all timber kennels are 6ft high & Standard Galv. Bar A-E kennels are 7ft high. Please download our information sheets for each size kennel we build.
Kennel Specification and Optional Extras
- Our Galvanised run sections come with bars with 5cm spacings or 50mm x 50mm weldmesh, our all timber kennels come with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh run panels.
- Our Galvanised dog panels are made with the highest grade of steel and meet government standards using a 2.5cm x 2.5cm box section frame. The precision steel tubes are all built in accordance with DIN 2394-2 standards. The steel grade is RST 37-2. Suited to medium / large breeds. The zinc coating is made from elements according to the European DIN 1461 standards (BS 1461) and is ISO-9002 certified.
- The door opening width is 60cm on all run panels.
- Timber frame work is 34mm x 70mm - fully Tanalised.
- External cladding is ex. 16mmx 125mm Tanalised rebated shiplap with extra deep rebate to avoid cladding separation.
- Internal cladding and roof decking is 11mm OSB3 - moisture resistant.
- Roof covering is 20kg/10m Polyester based green mineral roofing felt which has an exceptional anti-tear property.
- Standard 1.5m wide x 1.0m deep sleeping quarter- narrower or wider sections available - 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.8m & 2.0m - available as an extra cost option.
- Raised sleeping floor with wind break.
- Sleeping quarters can be insulated and fitted with hygienic cladding - extra cost option.
- Sleeping quarters and kennel front to run can be fitted with metal anti- chew protection - extra cost option.
- Standard 1.5m wide x 2.0m long front run- wider runs available, 1.5m, 1.8m & 2.0m - extra cost option.
- 3/4 solid kennel partitions.
- Built to your exact size if a standard size doesn’t suit.
- Windows, doors & vents installed where you want them if standard configuration doesn't suit your proposed location.
- Guttering- extra cost option.
- Concrete base - extra cost option.
- Full installation with concrete base and drainage- extra cost option.